Event - The Rune Customizing Event has Returned! 6 Stars Legend Rune Craft Event - 2018-11-25
The Rune Customizing Event has Returned! 6 Stars Legend Rune Craft Event Finish2018-11-25T18:00 to 2018-12-16T06:59
Greetings from Com2uS!
The Rune customizing event is back once again!
We'll be holding a Rune craft event where you can craft a 6★ Legend Rune, guaranteed.
Collect Runes, Grindstones and Enchanted Gems to gather points
and craft a 6★ Legend Rune with properties of your choice.
Please see below for more info!
Nov. 25th 6pm - Dec. 16th 6:59am PST
Rewards available until Dec. 17th 6:59am PST
> Event Details
★ Collect Runes, Grindstones and Enchanted Gems to gather points!
Points will be given according to Runes, Grindstones and Enchanted Gems you acquire through the gameplay.
Use gathered points to craft a Rune, and also get various rewards based on the accumulated points.
Also, don't forget to get the daily items!
------------------------ How to gather points --------------------------------
You can acquire points according to the number of Stars of the Rune you acquire or grade of the Grindstone/Enchanted Gem.
1) Runes: Point acquisition varies by the number of Stars
1~3★ Rune > 2pts
4★ Rune > 4pts
5★ Rune > 5pts
6★ Rune > 6pts
2) Grindstones & Gems: Point acquisition varies by the grade
Normal/Magic/Rare > 5pts
Hero > 6pts
Legend > 8pts
★ Craft a Rune with the accumulated points!
Use the points to craft a special 6★ Legend Rune of your own!
Step 1) Craft a Base Rune!
You need points to craft a Base Rune.
300 points are required to select the Rune Type and 150 points are required to select each of the Rune Number and Main Property!
You can select starting from the Rune Type in order, and be careful when you make your decision because you won't be able to change it afterwards.
Step 2) Try changing sub-properties!
Use points to change the sub-properties of the Rune!
Sub-properties are designated randomly and you can use 150 points to change sub-properties.
* 150 points will be deducted instantly when you tap the Change Button and the previously designated properties will be changed to random properties.
* You can't restore the previous sub-properties once you've changed it by tapping the Change > Select Button.
* You'll acquire a Rune with the currently designated sub-properties when you tap the Collect Button.
* Rune can be acquired only once.
★ Get daily items every day!
50 Energy (-20 points)
100,000 Mana Stones (-20 points)
★ Get rewards based on the accumulated points!
200pts: 50 Energy + 50,000 Mana Stones
400pts: 20 Ancient Coins
600pts: 1 Mystical Scroll
800pts: 100 Energy + 100,000 Mana Stones
1,000pts: 100 Crystals
1,200pts: 30 Ancient Coins
1,500pts: 2 Mystical Scrolls
2,000pts: 1 Devilmon
- Points you collected/used will be shown in the event page in real-time.
- In Step 1 of the Rune Customization, you can select the Rune Type/Number/Main Property in order.
- In Step 1 of the Rune Customization, you can't change your decision once you confirm your choices for the Rune Type/Number/Main Property.
- In Step 1 of the Rune Customization, main properties will be fixed when you select Rune No. 1/3/5.
- In Step 2 of the Rune Customization, you can't restore the previous sub-properties once you've changed it by tapping the Change> Select Button.
- You'll acquire a Rune with the currently designated sub-properties when you tap the Collect Button.
- Rune can be acquired only once.
- Summoners who completed creating sub-properties of the Rune but failed to collect the rune by the reward collection period will have their runes sent to their Inbox within a day after Dec. 17th 6:59am PST. (If you didn't finalize the sub-properties, the rune will have its initial sub-properties.)
- You can get rewards based on the points you accumulated, and the rewards will be sent to the Inbox.
- The reward will be available for 24 hours after the event ends.
- Please try restarting the game if you don't see your reward at the Inbox.
- The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.
- For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.