Update - v3.5.2 Update Notice - 2017-08-11
v3.5.2 Update Notice ActiveVersion: 3.5.2
Hi, it's Com2uS!
Summoners War v3.5.2 has been updated. Please check below for details!
* The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
* Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v3.5.2 Update Details
- Rune Power-up/Enchantment/Reappraisal effects and speed have been improved in the [Rune Manage] and [Monster_Rune] Menu.
- In the [Monster_Rune] Menu, Runes will now be sorted in the order of Star grade/grade (Legend, Rare, etc.)/power-up level.
[World Arena] Goodwill Contest Improvements
- The Room Manager will now be able to add an introduction of the contest when sharing the Contest Room. (Goodwill Contest Room> Option> Share)
- The Goodwill Battle record will now be maintained without being reset. (Starting with Goodwill Battles that are held after the update, and the record may reset in the future.)
New buildings, [Building Storage] & [Stable with a Windmill], have been added in the Craft Building.
[Building Storage Feature Details]
- You will now be able to store buildings on your island by tapping a building and tapping [Move> Store]. You can store up to 10 of the same items in 1 Building Storage Slot.
- You can't store certain production buildings, such as Summonhenge/Pond of Mana. You can only store buildings where you can place Monsters/rides when there are no Monsters/rides placed on the building.
- (All) Transmogrified Monsters' effects will now be displayed at a more accurate location. (Ex: The issue of the cards floating around Mission Commander Phantom Thief overlapping has been resolved.)
- (World Arena) The issue of the Unicorn's HP not being recovered properly when transforming from Human Form to Mystical Creature under certain circumstances has been resolved.
- The issue of some Monsters not being included in the search results when searching for beneficial/harmful effects in the [Monster Search] Menu has been resolved.
- The issue of permanently blocked users' gameplay record being displayed in the Monster Review, Dungeon Debate and others has been resolved.
The description of some monster skills have been changed.