Update - v3.6.2 Update Notice - 2017-10-27
v3.6.2 Update Notice ActiveVersion: 3.6.2
Hi, it's Com2uS!
Summoners War v3.6.2 has been updated. Please check below for details!
* The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
* Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v3.6.2 Update Details
> Rainbowmon Grade Increase (3 Stars -> 4 Stars)
- The grade of the Rainbowmons dropped in the Rainbowmon Event Dungeon has been increased from 3 Stars to 4 Stars.
* The above will be applied starting the next Rainbowmon Event Dungeon.
> Graphic/Effect Improvement
- Effects and graphics of Enchanted Red Fox/Armed Yellow Horn Armor/Armed Blue Horn Armor (Ride) have been improved.
> Some of the packages that were sold instantly after the battle during the designated period has now been added to ""Best Items!"" so that you can check the items at any time without having to purchase them right after the battle.
- Tap the [Best Items] Icon on the right side of the island > [Weekly Special Item] to check the items.
- Item Rotation List: King Angelmon Pack/Summoning Stone Pack/Attribute Scroll Pack/Light-Dark Pack/Energy-Mana Pack
> System Improvement
- [Rift Raid] Mana Stones, instead of Enchanted Items, will now be dropped when you don't have enough room in the Rune Inventory (Same as the [World Boss reward]).
(Previously) You weren't able to collect Enchanted Items that were dropped in the Rift Raid if there's not enough room in the Rune Inventory.
(Note) For the World Boss, if a Rune is dropped as a reward while there's not enough space in the Rune Inventory, Mana Stones are being acquired instead. Chances of other items being acquired won't be changed just because there's not enough room in the Rune Inventory.
> Awakened Angelmons (Fire/Water/Wind) will be given as a bonus when you purchase the [Premium Pack]!
* Starts from Oct. 26th after the update until Nov. 5th 7am PST