Update - v3.7.3 Update Notice - 2017-12-14
v3.7.3 Update Notice ActiveVersion: 3.7.3
Hi, it's Com2uS!
Summoners War v3.7.3 has been updated. Please check below for details!
* The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
* Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v3.7.3 Update Details
> New Transmogrifications
- Transmogrifications of the following Monsters have been added.
[Devil King Ifrit/Wing of Death Hell Lady/Dreamy Priestess Neostone Agent/Secret Student Association Rakshasa/Knights of Sky Island Elven Ranger]
> [Siege Battle] Improvement
- A new UI that informs you about the registration status has been added in the Guild Battle/Siege Battle entry page. (You'll now be informed if you haven't registered to participate in the battle.)
- A new UI that informs you about the current base status per Guild will now be displayed when you tap the Guild area on the top of the Siege Battle page. You can now check the number of connected/isolated bases and amount of points acquired per minute.
- The Siege Battle chat will now be available until the next registration period.
- The leader skill text in the base/defense formation placement page has been modified from Guild to Guild Battle.
> Monster Deck Improvement
- The Monster deck info that you used for the last gameplay will now be kept in the battle preparation page of all battles even if you reinstall the game or change your device.
* This modification will be applied to the gameplay after the v3.7.3 update.
> [World Arena] Improvement
- The winner of the 2017 World Arena Championship (SWC) has been added to the Hall of Fame Menu.
> Monster Bug Fixes
- An issue of the counterattack being activated multiple times towards the Boss in [Giant's Keep] under certain circumstances has been resolved.
> [Tutorial] Modification
- The way of summoning Monsters has been changed from using Crystals (Mystical Summoning) to using a Mystical Scroll in the tutorial.