Update - v4.2.9 Update Notice - 2019-05-28
v4.2.9 Update Notice ActiveVersion: 4.2.9
Hi, it's Com2uS!
Summoners War v4.2.9 has been updated. Please check below for details!
* The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
* Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v4.2.9 Update Details
> Some skills have been balanced.
> The rune drop rate in the Cairos Dungeon/ Rift Dungeon has been modified.
- The rune drop rate of lower ★ grade runes has been adjusted. With this, the overall rune drop rate of higher ★ grade runes has been increased.
: For instance, the drop rate of 5★ rune in B10 has been decreased, and the drop rate of 6★ rune has been increased by the amount of decreased 5★ rune drop rate.
- The drop rate of lower grade Gems/Grindstones has been decreased.
- The drop rate of lower ★ grade runes has been decreased.
- The drop rate of higher ★ grade runes has been increased by the amount of decreased lower ★ grade rune drop rate.
: For instance, the drop rates of 5★ runes and Hero or below Gems/Grindstones when clearing with SSS grade have been decreased. With this, the drop rate of 6★ rune has been increased.
> Intermediate Pack Renewal
* The package renewal will be applied to the Intermediate Pack the users purchase after the v4.2.9 update patch.
If you purchased the pack before the update, the log-in rewards from the pack will be given as the previous version.
: With the renewal, Summoners who've already purchased the pack before can make a purchase again.
> [World Boss] The level limit for monsters who can participate in the battle has been changed from Lv. 30 to Lv. 15.
> Enhancing Monster Storage Convenience Improvement
- The effect and speed that display when storing monsters have been improved.
- The background UI of storage has been changed to make items to be more recognizable.
- Fixed an issue of the scroll in the monster screen within the inventory not working properly under certain situations.
> The level of Super Angelmon which is given as one of new user check-in rewards has been changed from Lv. 1 to Lv. 15.
* This modification will be applied to the check-in reward that is available after the v4.2.9 update patch.
> [World Map] The Dimension Hole graphic has been renewed.
> Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where it shows as if the monsters, excluding the one you tapped to level up the monster, didn't have their level ups when you are using the EXP building booster in the EXP building, where more than 1 monster is placed.
- Fixed an issue of the Guild Magic Shop refresh notification icon not showing under certain situations.
- Fixed an issue of the crossed swords icon not showing on the Summoner's Tower building even though a new battle record (another Summoner fighting against your Arena defense deck) exists.
- Fixed an issue of the (Awakened) Fire Inferno being summoned as the (Awakened) Fire Magic Archer in the Exclusive Summon
> Some of texts in the game have been modified.
> A gift for Summoners who updated the game to v4.2.9!
- Gift: 1 Mystical Scroll
- Please make sure to collect the item during May 28th 2am - May 29th 2am PDT.