Update - v5.0.7 Update Notice - 2019-08-13
v5.0.7 Update Notice ActiveVersion: 5.0.7
Hi, it's Com2uS!
Summoners War v5.0.7 has been updated. Please check below for details!
* The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
* Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v5.0.7 Update Details
> Convenience Improvement
- [Trial of Ascension] The manual gameplay (in last stage) that was only available in the boss floors is now available in all floors.
[Settings > Boss Battle] menu will be changed to the [Final Battle], and you can manually play the last stage of all floors when you select [Manual].
- [Battle Preparation Screen > Monster Storage] The recent used monster sorting criteria has been changed to be distinguished by some content.
[Arena/Guild Battle/Siege Battle]
[Trial of Ascension/Cairos Dungeon/Rift Dungeon/Dimension Hole]
- [Ancient Magic Shop (Ancient Coin) > 6★ Legend Rune] You can now select a rune type before tapping the Buy Button.
> Monster Bug Fixes
- (Water) Dragon Knight [Flow (Passive)]
Fixed an issue of the provoke effect that was supposed to be removed with the passive effect (removing a harmful effect) still remaining when the monster gains an additional turn from the Violent rune while having the provoke effect for 2 turns
- (Wind/Dark) Giant Warrior [Atlas Stone]
Fixed an issue of the skill activating even though the Giant Warrior is under inability effect after using the [Atlas Stone] under certain situation
- (Fire) Succubus [Brutal End]
Fixed an issue of the HP destroy effect being applied on the enemy target that's not under Sleep when there's an enemy under Sleep
- (Dark) Ifrit [Conversion of Magic (Passive)], (Water) Mermaid [Song of the Sirens (Passive)]
Fixed an issue of the skill button getting deactivated even though you can use the skill with cooldown time because the silence effect was dismissed with the passive effect (removing a harmful effect) on your turn
> Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue of the effect display of some ally monsters being covered by the boss monster image. (Cairos Dungeon/ Tartarus' Labyrinth, etc.)
- [Rift Raid] Fixed an issue of the ancient rune effect not showing in the monster rune info screen from the preparation screen