Summoners War - Monster - Kind - Samurai

Lv.30 Samurai

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
4815
368
291
102
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
0

Lv.35 Jun

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
6180
646
396
103
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
30
50
15
0
Stats as in Monster Collection!

Wield

Quickly draws the sword to attack the enemy, decreasing the target's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. This skill has a 20% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 10% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 4.0]]
Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Double Slash

Swiftly attacks the enemy 2 times, leaving Continuous Damage for 2 turns. This skill has a 30% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 20% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 4 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 2.7]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1

Flame Slash

Attacks all enemies 2 times with flaming sword energy. Each attack has a 40% chance to decrease the enemies' Defense for 2 turns. This skill has a 70% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 30% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 5 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 2.1]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf

Attacks all enemies with a secret skill that deals substantial damage that ignores all beneficial effects that reduces the inflicted damage. Generates a shield which is proportionate to your level and lasts for 1 turn if Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf is activated.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.8]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%

Lv.30 Samurai

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
4905
356
297
102
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
0

Lv.35 Kaz

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
6300
630
404
103
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
25
Stats as in Monster Collection!

Wield

Quickly draws the sword to attack the enemy, decreasing the target's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. This skill has a 20% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 10% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 4.0]]
Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Air Slash

Shoots a sharp energy from the sword to attack and increases your Attack Speed for 2 turns. This skill has a 30% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 20% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 3 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.3]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Charging Slash

Quickly draws the sword to attack an enemy 2 times, with each attack having a 50% chance to decrease the target's Attack Bar by 50%. The damage increases according to your Attack Speed. This skill has a 70% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 30% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 5 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 1.0] * [SPD + 150] / [70]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf

Attacks all enemies with a secret skill that deals substantial damage that ignores all beneficial effects that reduces the inflicted damage. Generates a shield which is proportionate to your level and lasts for 1 turn if Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf is activated.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.8]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%

Lv.30 Samurai

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
5175
362
273
102
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
0

Lv.35 Kaito

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
6660
638
371
103
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
25
Stats as in Monster Collection!

Wield

Quickly draws the sword to attack the enemy, decreasing the target's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. This skill has a 20% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 10% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 4.0]]
Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Air Slash

Shoots a sharp energy from the sword to attack and increases your Attack Speed for 2 turns. This skill has a 30% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 20% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 3 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.3]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Thunder Wield

Attacks an enemy with lightning speed, putting the target's skills on cooldown. The damage increases according to your Attack Speed. This skill has a 70% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 30% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 5 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 1.0] * [SPD + 192] / [41]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf

Attacks all enemies with a secret skill that deals substantial damage that ignores all beneficial effects that reduces the inflicted damage. Generates a shield which is proportionate to your level and lasts for 1 turn if Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf is activated.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.8]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%

Lv.30 Samurai

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
5085
351
291
104
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
0

Lv.35 Tosi

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
6060
654
396
120
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
0
Stats as in Monster Collection!

Wield

Quickly draws the sword to attack the enemy, decreasing the target's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. This skill has a 20% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 10% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 4.0]]
Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Air Slash

Shoots a sharp energy from the sword to attack and increases your Attack Speed for 2 turns. This skill has a 30% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 20% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 3 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.3]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Light Slash

Attacks all enemies 2 times with shining sword energy. Each attack deals 25% increased damage if the enemy is under harmful effects, and deals 30% more damage if the target has dark attribute. This skill has a 70% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 30% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 5 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 2.2]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf

Attacks all enemies with a secret skill that deals substantial damage that ignores all beneficial effects that reduces the inflicted damage. Generates a shield which is proportionate to your level and lasts for 1 turn if Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf is activated.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.8]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%

Lv.30 Samurai

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
5265
368
261
104
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
15
50
15
0

Lv.35 Sige

Attack
HP
ATK
DEF
SPD
6420
670
355
105
CRI Rate
CRI Dmg
Resistance
Accuracy
30
50
15
0
Stats as in Monster Collection!

Wield

Quickly draws the sword to attack the enemy, decreasing the target's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. This skill has a 20% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 10% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 4.0]]
Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Double Slash

Swiftly attacks the enemy 2 times, leaving Continuous Damage for 2 turns. This skill has a 30% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 20% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 4 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 2.7]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1

Dark Slash

Attacks all enemies 2 times with the energy of pitch-black darkness. Each attack deals 25% increased damage if the enemy is under harmful effects, and deals 30% more damage if the target has light attribute. This skill has a 70% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 30% additionally when you land a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 5 turns)
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 2.2]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf

Attacks all enemies with a secret skill that deals substantial damage that ignores all beneficial effects that reduces the inflicted damage. Generates a shield which is proportionate to your level and lasts for 1 turn if Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf is activated.
Multiplier:
[[ATK * 5.8]]
Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%